Here are five easy ways to brighten up your home and welcome in spring.
1. Fill vases with daffodils and tulips.
2. Freshen up your rooms. Change bedding, pillows, towels, and table linens for ones with lighter fabrics and colors.
3. Reorganize bookshelves. Sort books by size and subject, removing any ripped dust jackets. Arrange books vertically and horizontally, and then place knickknacks on some of the shelves to add visual interest.
4. Organize your closet. Get rid of clothes and accessories that you don’t wear, then categorize the rest by tops, pants, jeans, skirts, and dresses, then arrange by color. Your closet will look neat, and you’ll find things a lot easier.
5. Start an herb garden on your kitchen windowsill.
What are some of the ways you brighten up your home for spring?
USA Today bestselling author Raine English writes sweet small-town contemporary romance, paranormal and Gothic romantic suspense. She’s a Daphne du Maurier Award winner and a Golden Heart finalist. Too Good to Believe, book three in her sweet series, Love Always, is available now. It features three childhood friends who encounter a lot more than anticipated while searching for love. To receive information on all her new releases, you can sign up for her newsletter, visit her website, like her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter.
And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter. Scroll down the right side of our blog and enter your email address under Newsletter Signup. Remember to join the Sweet Romance Reads Cafe too.