With Thanksgiving next week (I can't believe it is already the middle of November), I started thinking what was I thankful for this year. Here is my list.
1. For God is in my life.
2. For my family—especially the times I've been able to spend with my two granddaughters.
3. For living in the United States—although I'm so glad that the election is finally over with.
4. For the beautiful weather this fall.
5. For my son and his dog escaping safely from his house fire.
6. For my friends.
7. For my vacation to St. Petersburg—gorgeous weather and the water was perfect. It was a much needed break from non stop writing.
8. For people who love to read books and the writers who write them—I love immersing myself in a good book. The past weeks I've been reading several books by James Rollins and loving every minute.
9. For being able to do what I love to do: write books and teach children with special needs.
10. For my husband who I have been married to for forty-six years.
Making this list made me stop and think about my last year. I think this is more important about Thanksgiving than the turkey dinner we have. The holiday gives us a chance to reflect what is important in our lives.
What are you thankful for this year?
My current book was just release yesterday. Deadly Night, Silent Night is the 8th book in my Strong Women, Extraordinary Situations Series.
Revenge. Sabotage. Second Chances. Widow Rebecca Howard runs a successful store chain that is being targeted during the holiday season. Detective Alex Kincaid, best friends with Rebecca’s twin brother, is investigating the hacking of the store’s computer system. When the attacks become personal, Alex must find the assailant before Rebecca, the woman he’s falling in love with, is murdered.
You can find out more about Margaret Daley at http://www.margaretdaley.com.
Don't miss our next issue!
Look to the top right and click on the photo to subscribe today.