Help! I’m about to be snowed in. A massive blizzard is headed my way here on the East Coast of the
. I started thinking about spending the evenings
snowed-in with my husband… and my panic slowly turned to pleasure. Here are a
few ideas for how I’ll wile away my evenings. Feel free to steal my ideas. *grin* USA
1. Light candles, put on some Michael Bublé, and enjoy a quiet dinner together.
2. Let Michael continue to croon and do a little dancing.
3. Pop some popcorn and enjoy a football game. (No, I’m not a sports fan, but sometimes it’s good to leap out of your comfort zone… especially if it’s for something he enjoys.)
! Rent Roman Holiday, make some bruschetta (recipe here) served on toasted baguette slices, sip wine, snuggle. Italy
5. Play a board game. A little competition can make the evening fun!
6. Settle on the sofa and take turns asking questions. Even a couple who has been married for many years can discover new things about each another.
7. Light a fire and roast marshmallows.
8. Massage! From a simple head rub or foot rub to an all-out full body massage, this kind of attention is a great way to show your mate how much you care. If you give one, maybe he/she will reciprocate. And who knows where that might lead? *wink*
9. Then there’s always the snowed-in must-do: shovel the driveway together! *laughing* Hey, if you can make snow-shoveling romantic, you don’t need any ideas from me.
Okay, now it’s your turn. Help me add to this list! What are your ideas for a romantic evening with the one you love?
~ ~ ~
About the author: Donna Fasano is a USA Today Bestselling Author who has written over 30 romance and women’s fiction titles. Her books have won awards, have been translated into nearly two dozen languages, and have sold four million copies worldwide. To learn more about Donna, visit her blog, or find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Are you an avid romance reader? Join Donna’s Street Team: The Prima Donnas.
~ ~ ~
Have you signed up for the Sweet Romance Newsletter? Click here to sign up! Or add your email address here ~>